Thursday, March 13, 2014

Customizing a Custom Order: Hockey Hat Guys

I've spoken before about HkyHatGuy, who was our first ever custom look-alike order:

Hockey Hat Guy by EV Bead Sprites


A few weeks ago, we branched out and made some special Hkyhatguys:

Hockey Hat Guy Customs by EV Bead Sprites

There's 'Away Jersey Hockey Hat Guy', 'Breast Cancer Awareness Hockey Hat Guy', and 'Christmas Hockey Hat Guy'. So if you're looking to get a custom look-alike done of you or someone you know, just remember the the possibilities are endless. 

1 comment:

  1. You guys did such a great job here. I love that you made this guy into different versions, haha. Do you make these into magnets or anything? I've seen some similar things before, but nothing this intricate. How do you guys go about creating and designing a custom order? I'm just a curious kitten. :) I remember playing with these beads all the time as a kid, and my mom would always be happy to melt them for me. Granted, I never had anything as fabulous as you guys' designs.

    ReplyDelete