Thursday, September 25, 2014

Do you like surprises in the mail?

I once wrote before about the fantastic thing that is Loot Crate. Loot Crate is a subscription service that sends out a monthly "goody" box of gamer/nerd toys and gadgets. It's about $30 plus taxes with shipping included. It's amazing. Eric has received a couple of great shirts, a shot glass, deck of cards, a Batman wallet, a South Park (Stan) speaker (my favorite). 

[ via ]

Now, someone just brought to my attention Nerd Block

It's a few different types of subscription boxes - some of which directed as kids. Even a box with items like Hello Kitty and My Little Pony geared towards girls ages 6-11

[ Not from actual site. Found here ]


I didn't sign up today, but I'm not going to lie - I wanted to. 

Have you ever signed up for a snail mail goody box subscription? 

No comments:

Post a Comment